Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Picture Of The Day...

This is one of my favorite pictures!

It was taken in the hospital when Sarah was just a couple days old.  There is something about this picture that just fills up my heart every time I look at it.

This scene has repeated itself countless times since Sarah was born.  Niel is a truly fantastic father. (I always knew he would be and I'm relieved that my streak of being right about things is intact!!)  He is constantly kissing and cuddling with Sarah just like he does in this picture.  He sings to her everyday.  Mostly random songs that he makes up about what they are doing.  There is the burp song, the getting dressed song, the taking a bath song and the going to sleep song!! (I'm going to try to get audio soon - shhh, don't tell Niel!)

Sarah seems equally as smitten with her daddy as he is with her.  She gives big toothless grins when she hears his voice or sees his face.

I love watching these two together and I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship develop.  I have a feeling she might be a "daddy's girl"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment